We are one of the best service providers for filing Income Tax Return for individuals & Businesses accurately and on timely basis. Everyone who earns or gets his/her income is subject to income tax. The income can be earned under various head such as salary, house property, business, profession, capital gains and other sources. This service helps you save time in achieving tax Compliance as we understand your unique tax filling needs. Income Tax Return for individuals helps you to file an accurate tax return without missing any tax benefits that you claim.
PROCEDURE TO FILE ITR WITH VAKIL KARO
To file the ITR (Income Tax Return), please adopt the following procedure—
Provide your Details (don't worry !! your details are private & confidential) You know very well, without PAN & Income details, the ITR can not be filled with to department, so you are required to share with us the following details—
- Basic Details (Name, Mobile, E-mail, Address, PAN, Aadhaar, Bank Account Number with IFSC)
- Source of Income (what is your source of Income, like Income from Salary, Income from Rented House, Sale of property are the example of Income and without source of Income, ITR can not be filled with.
- Any Investments (savings made by you like F.D., R.D., Mutual Funds etc. during the year & any expenditures like Education fee, Medical Treatment etc.)
- Form 16/16A (if any TDS is deducted during the financial year, a TDS Certificate is provided by the employer in the form of 16/16A.)
SPECIAL EXPERT/ TAX ADVISOR ALLOTTED TO YOU
When we catch your details, a special tax expert or tax advisor will allotted to you, who will understand your all the details in depth, and find out the right solution at maximum and will quote you fee and tax amount payable/ refundable, if any.
FILING OF ITR
After analysing all the details and verification of fee & tax amount we will draft & file your Income Tax Return.
CONGRATULATIONS!! TASK DONE
After completing of work, we will send you the related documents like copy of Acknowledgement (ITR-V), Computation of ITR and other necessary documents.
BENEFITS OF INCOME TAX RETURN
- Quick Loans Approval – If you have filled the Income Tax Returns on regular basis, your eligibility of raising funds from banks or financial institutions are quite easy.
- Refunds of Income Tax – with filing of ITR, if any refunds exists, you can claim easily.
- Legal Income Proof – your ITR is your excellent Income Proof, and is valid throughout India.
- Abroad going easy – if you have filled your ITR, VISA processing and approval chances are more.
- Carry forward of Losses - losses of financial year, can easily be forwarded to next year.
What is the due date to file the ITR?
Due dates of ITR depends upon the type of Persons---
For Individuals or firms, who is not liable to get tax audit the due date is -31st July of Assessment Year
For Companies or firms, who are required to get tax audit the due date is – 30th September of Assessment year.
How many forms are available to file the ITR?
Presently there are 7 ITR forms, which has to be filled with Income tax department after filling of details, it is necessary to identify the accurate form before filling of ITR. Failing which, you can face out the problem related to defective return. Detailed wise forms are as follows—
|ITR 1||For Individuals being a Resident, having total income up to Rs. 50 Lakhs and having—<br>|
Income from Salaries<br>
One House Property<br>
Other Sources (Interest etc.) and Agricultural Income up to Rs. 5,000/-
|ITR 2||For Individuals and HUFs not having income from Profits and Gains of Business or Profession|
|ITR 1||For Individuals and HUFs having income from Profits and Gains of Business or Profession|
|ITR 4||For Individuals, HUFs and Firms (other than LLP) being a Resident having Total Income upto Rs.50 lakhs and having income from Business and Profession which is computed under sections 44AD, 44ADA or 44AE<br>|
(Not for an Individual who is either Director in a company or has invested in Unlisted Equity Shares)
|ITR 5||For persons other than:-<br>|
(iii) Company and<br>
(iv) Person filing Form ITR-7
|ITR 6||For Companies other than companies claiming exemption under section 11|
|ITR 1||For persons including companies required to furnish return under sections 139(4A) or 139(4B) or 139(4C) or 139(4D)|
I have PAN card, but no Income beyond the exemption limit, should I file ITR ?
If you have no any income during the year, you may or may not file the ITR, because of there is on any liability on you to file ITR, However to avail the benefits of ITR, you should file ITR.