Nowadays, Partnership Firms have become one of the most common structure for business, in which two or more persons collaborate to do a business together.
On the basis of nature, Partnerships are divided into two types;
a) General Partnership Firm, which has unlimited liability of Partners
b) Limited Liability Partnership
Owing to our in-depth industry experience and knowledge of this domain, we are reckoned in providing Limited Liability Partnership registration. It is a type of business form which provides benefit of limited personal liability to each of the partners. This is recognized under Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008. In Limited Liability Partnership, for the financial obligations of the business all the partners have limited personal liability. Under LLP, all partners are only liable to pay a certain amount, which do not require them to sell their personal assets.
Loans, investments, borrowings have always been the parts and parcels of any kind of operating business, in case of LLP, liability is limited, as it can be concluded from the name of this business structure, here personal assets are completely secure and safe, therefore, there is no liability to the creditors in excess of Capital invested. It is one of the most suitable in nature for startups and common small businesses because of less compliance like no need of Statutory Audit.
Advantages of Limited Liability Partnership;
- It is not affected by Partners (Perpetual Succession)
- Less Compliance & No Audit Need
- It is 100% legal
- It gives power to acquire property
- Its ownership is easy to transfer
The service of Limited Liability Partnership offered by us is known for fast, flexible and simple terms and conditions. Additionally, our company offers Limited Liability Partnership registration as per the client's needs within promising time frame. For more information kindly contact us.
A minimum of two individuals of age of above 18 with one individual an Indian citizen and resident, can register a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP).
Avail from us complete solution of LLP accounting and compliance management, starting at nearly Rs.7899/- per year.
LLP NAME AVAILABILITY
No identical/ similar names to existing Company/LLP name are permissible in the LLP Act.
CHOOSE NAME FOR LLP REGISTRATION
The LLP name can be finalized based on the rule 8 of company incorporation rules. The three main parts in which the LLP name can be divided are as under:
- Prefix - First Part- It must reflect the brand name that must be unique
- Suffix - Second Part- It must be the company name.
- End Words - Last part- The name must have LLP in the end, which means Limited Liability Partnerships.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR LLP REGISTRATION
Indian National as Partner in LLP: Indian Nationals incorporating a LLP must submit following documents:
- PAN Card
- Photo of directors and share holders
- Address Proof: Passport, Voter Identity Card, Ration Card, Driving License, Electricity Bill, Landline Bill or Aadhaar Card
- Residential Proof: Bank Statement, Electricity Bill, Landline Bill or Mobile Bill
Foreign National as Partner in LLP: Foreign Nationals registering a LLP must submit following documents:
- Address Proof: Driving License, Residence Card, Bank Statement or Government issued form of identity containing address
- Residential Proof: Bank Statement, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill or Mobile Bill
- Registered Office Proof